<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Feels like I've been away for quite a while, Urban75 is bustling toady, loads of great sounding threads like, 'Claire Short is a ninny' or somesuch and I cant get up to speed to join in somehow. I'm subscribed to these two really interesting threads right now, one about gentrification in Brixton, and the other about ClassWar and the motorist. Wracking my brains what to repy.Its like I can see where The Blackhand is coming from, that being, the only war is the class war essentially., But I cannot embrace his vision of a post revolutionary furture if there is no vision, of things really improving. Things that matter to me. Anyway, Newbie is involved in both and is someone I have noticed a lot.
On Sunday night, I dreamt I was in a church praying, trying to remember the lords prayer. I am gutted about the whole war thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?