<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Last night, a piece of my wisdom tooth falls out. Luckily I was able to see the dentist this morning, and have an half hour appointment for next Wed. So thats doctors tues, dentist wed. It seems as if its getting harder and harder to keep body and soul together. Or maybe I shoild make that just body... crumbling, decaying, anaemic, old.
I'm feeling my age.
So my son recieved a detention for his anti war actions, but my blessing. He is a shinning light and I really must ensue that I give him as much guidance and encouragment as he needs. Its so easy to get caught up in the business off the day, to forget to take time to 'be' together.
At midday, I'm heading off to the town hall as theres meant to be a rally against the war. I feel very sceptical though.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?