<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

My family were struck by a mystery bug this weekend. Spent all Friday night either puking, clearing up puke, or comforting hot, traumatised little ones, who are not so lttle anymore. They both got into my bed and snuggled up close to me in a manner they have not done for quite some time. They're actually good enough to make it to the sink or the bog after the first couple of times, bless 'em.Just as soon as they had got better enough to go to their dads, than I begin puking in earnest. Repeatedly running to the icy cold bathroom, returning to shiver in the bed, but then yesterday I was permited to lie in bed all day listening to the war begin on news 24 , being brought cups of tea and nice things to eat. So I feel much better today. Returned home to find letter from doctors wanting to see me about results of my 'tests'. I phone, my mind full of aids and panic 'cause they make you have an aids test, but nothing to worry about, Its just I'm a bit anaemic. Hmmm.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?