<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Ok. Second attempt.
This blogging is coming at me in a very frustrating way.
Took me ages to get here because my computer had forgotten who i was and then so had I!
Having three blogs when you only want one isn't really helping. Was dissapointed to find out Dave knew nothing of Blogs, really wanted to chat about them more.
What's it all about? Why do I even want to blog?
I do really need some other outlet for my internet addiction other than www.urban75.com. I love it there, I feel close to it, but there are aspects of it which drag me down, like getting into political arguments with people who just look down on you for being ill read, not much fun really. I end up feeling thick. And really, I want to concentrate more on Creation.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?