<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

So yesterday my bold and beautiful son comes home from school and announces that they are to go on strike at 10.05 this morning. 'who organised it?' I wanted to know, I asked him several times, like a bloody cop. He said he didn't know, it was a secret, possibly year eight... I gave him a big hug and told him he had my total support for his actions today, but then I couldn't help myself from telling him to be most careful of the roads. I am thinking of him now. My gorgeous and suprizing first born. He's been on a few actions over the years, but generally I have try to keep them both protected from it really, you know cops and violence and friends being arrested or beaten. I've lead a political life but have always been sure not to indoctronate them.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?