<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 04, 2003

Actually painted the bathroom ceiling yesterday. Hooray!!! I totally need to make this flat a beautiful calm oasis. My sanctuary.
Felt quite cheery on the way home from school this morning, spent such a nice morning with Ace, watching her practice recorder, it's a nice quiet alone time we have, those 45mins after Vee has left, before we have to.
I see this morning that Mike, Editor of Urban 75 has now got a blog, so I must be on to something, I just need to know how to alter the template. I keep trying to understand all the <<<'s and >>>>'s , but fiddle about as I do, nothing seems to happen. There's somthing I am just not getting, I have to ask the universe for some guidance...or something. Plus I really want to publish pictures, I want this to develope into something more than just my own fucked-up ramblings, but dont know what, or more crucially how.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?