<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Lost the will to Blog recently, mainly because blogger has replaced my archives with an advert.
Is this usual, I wonder? Is there any point in me continuing? I definately dont like the thought of loosing my ramblings, my writing . The whole diary thing, you should be able to look back through it. If I cant sort this out it will have to be curtains for the blog.
Well, I'm definately looking pregnant now. Over the bank holiday weekend, my bump seemed to just pop out. This little thing inside me likes a lot of room. Likes to stretch.
I can see how already, its character will be completely different, simply because the amount of room in the womb it has had. Vee and Ace were very tightly held, its different this time.
I've hardly posted on U75 all holiday. Is all this web stuff bollocks? Just a time consuming/wasting hobbie?

Underlying depression beneath the veneer of positivity.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?