<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Something wonderful happened this weekend.
Xes' dad has what can only be described as a change of heart and takes me away for a dirty weekend by the seaside in our coach. He is so loving and kind that I immediately remember why I fell in love with him in the first place. Sorely needed and so therapeutic.
The only sinister occurense being our witnessing a large explosion right next to Dungeness nuclear power plant, bang in the middle of our romantic, relaxing walk along the seashore. Everyone on the beach stops their kite flying or walk to stare at the grey plume of smoke and ask, "what the fuck was that?".
I guess we'll never know.
Every single time I go to the seaside, I end up next to a bloody nuclear power station.
We moved up wind of the damn thing and got on with our re-bonding.

Something bad happened this weekend also.
Vitamin2Ks' boyfriend Ant, killed himself.
R.I.P. Ant.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?