<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 17, 2003

Today is the day of my daughter Ace's dancing show. Two performances, at the church hall. A welcome reprieve from inner city ghetto life, but equally a day that usually requires quantities of fags and booze to get through calmly. With public displays of smoking now very much frowned upon, and a complete inability to drink, there will be no relief for this showbiz mum!
Late last night I checked out this really inspiring blog, 'blogumentary' by some NewYork multimedia head and it just looked brilliant, the way I'd so much like this to look...loads of images, great layout. I am so unhappy with the look of my blog, devoid of images and interesting text and colour, but whilst I am unable to find my archives, I cannot find the incentive to continue learning this most puzzling and complex medium. I definately need some help, but have nowwhere to turn. Its way frustrating, because there is so much I'd llike to do.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?