<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 30, 2003

Well, its been a long time since I last blogged... Still no archive luck, but haven't been trying that hard recently. I've been too busy having fun in the out side world. This time of year, around summer solstice, has always been good for me, and this year is no exception. Its like I just need the light, I thrive on the light. The long long days, I'm hardly sleeping. I am blooming. Everyone agrees.
Hective took me, Vee and Ace to France to visit uncle Mark and it was just so nice.
I feel different.
I hope it lasts, 'cos it seems to have strengthened me. My attitude is improved. The three day trip seemed much longer. We were beset with delays, but still feel so relaxed and calm.
France was beautiful, Marks' like an living issue of Elle decoration,. Travelling just seemed to work. It cleared my head. So often recently, trips away have been so stressful and exhausting, it was such a treat to have a real holiday. Ahhh...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?