<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 02, 2003

Suddenly realised one way of solving this archive problem would be, to abandon this blog completely and start a new. If I was lucky, I might get working archive, if not, then I'd know for sure Blogger was either a pile of crap stealing all my thoughts, or that if i wanted to continue, I have to go deeper, which I know I do anyway, but could of done without the archive set back.
STYLE CONTENT MEANING
a good blog should have all I think.
In a thread about blogging on Urban75, Dubversion makes thae point that he's never read a blog that didn't bore the pants off him, point taken, but I have read a couple that interested me, Dubversion says he blogs because, 'your nobody in this town unless you have one...'
I wasn't aware of this.
I've not managed to speak to a single person outside cyberspace that knew wtf I was talking about.
So I'm very excited to hear this news.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?