<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 20, 2003

TWENTY SEVEN WEEKS PREGNANT.

This week started with a tuesday morning argument.
Then my midwife rang to tell me that levels of iron stored in my blood are still not sufficiant and I must visit the paediatric consultant at hospital, but denied knowledge as to what the treatment or implications are.
Spoke to the council Wednesday, who told me I had no chance at all of moving ever, despite the 42 steps I have to climb to access my front door. I have no hope.
I asked them to put this in writing.
I've been sick several times and am suffering bouts of burning diarrhoea from the iron supplements I am forced to take.
I am perminantly exhausted.
Yesterday recieved a �149 phone bill.

So last night Xes dad phones to see if I'm 'alright' and my mistake was not to say yes.
I get told that I am a shit head. I have driven him away. He no longer likes me and I can go FUCK myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?