<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 11, 2003

I am listening to the mighty Sean Paul. Mighty!

Rhythms. good for me and my baby. swinging hips, well im trying, have a little go. Just hanging out with my baby. Inside for just a bit more.
I FEEL SO STRANGE. Its a unique little moment in life and I'd be a fool to do anything other than savor every last second.
Life is precious.

EVERY MOMENT COUNTS>

buzzing, buzzin down my legs, the baby head press, and as sean says i dont mean to brag but every day i go to shag...
Me and my baby we love dance hall. we're girating on the stall as I type this SMILING SMILINg.
Blimey this feels happy. And loads of my friends have been ringing and drawing closer. I feel quite safe.
Safe protected and loved.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?