<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

So long since I last wrote. I am real busy right now and any computor time I have, I seem to spend on Urban 75, having slow conversations about water pressure, or more usefully, my high colesterol level. I guess adult human interaction wins over self indulgent ramblings that no one ever sees. Still, I do want to keep a diary.
Baby X is now 9weeks old. Ah! And I am loving ever minute of caring for him. I'm finding motherhood so much easier and natural this time around. I actually like doing it all myself. With Vee and Ace's dad, he was so hands-on, I felt a bit excluded right from the very begining. I love the responsibility now.
It really is the best thing I've ever done. The whole family is happier and more content.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?