<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

More trouble with Xes dad.

I honestly dont know where this is going. He looks for any opportunity to tell me to FUCK OFF.
Slam down the phone. Shout and accuse.
He says I tell him off. I cant seem to say or do a thing right. I'm supposed to find last weekend an endearing joke or something. It wouldn't be so bad if the big kids wern't involved. But I dont want them being disturbed by some drugged-up scary person. I asked him if he realised that they were aware of mood/behavour changes brought on by drugs. He said he was. By Monday he's telling me to fuck right off, and I cant help but wonder, if this aggression is also down to drugs, the comedown etc. Perhaps he doesn't really mean it, perhaps he will realise what he has done, how short tempered he is with me...Perhaps not.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?