<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 17, 2004

On Thursday 15th Jan '04, Baby X tasted his first solid food! I hadn't wanted to start quite so early, but had been prompted to do so by his waking 5 times a night starving hungry. Needless to say, I am exhausted by all this relentless night time activity. I haven't slept more that two hours in a row for longer than I care to remember. Which is one of the reasons why I am not turning up here. I really want to keep a record though. I've began taking pictures again though, which is good. Hective bought me a fabulous printer/scanner/copier for christmas, which I am keen to learn how to use, just as soon as I get a free window, and maybe it will spur me on in learning how to publish pictures here, if only for my own delectation(!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?