<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Well, Im no clearer about the Xes dad situation, (I really must think of a name for him-must ignore immediate ideas that spring to mind!) He was again so angry at me, and it turned out who he really was angry with was his ex. Or is it that he just hates all women? Hmm...

So having finally, once and for all, knocked the evil demon that is smoking on the head, the government ads with arteries clogged with fat really helped, I must say, I am now going to tackle food in earnest. Which means no binge eating fat. Like I do so well with my skim milk and smoked mackeral, and then find myself scoffing half a bar of green&black chocolate uncontrollably, 40% fat, and ruin it all.
I have to find a way of filling myself up, without fat. It's quite hard on only bread, fruit and veg. I ordered two cook books yesterday, hopefully they will help.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?