<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

Not a bad weekend really.
Xes dad quite lucid and civil, kind even.
We even hugged.
A very lovley hug.
The FightClub poster I had bought him for his birthday was a great success.

By far the best bit of the weekend was meeting Vitimin2k and Jen at the Royal Festival Hall for lunchtime music. We drank white wine spritzers and it was so very nice to sit and chat with them, and X loved it. It's such a lovely space, he was fascinated looking around and listening to all the sounds, and looked extra cute in his peace T.shirt that Maz had bought him.

I think I'm going to take him for vacinations after he wakes from this nap. Feel a bit sick about it, but I guess I'm sure he'll be ok.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?