<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Aces birthday was just perfect. She said it was the best ever. Right from the moment she came to wake me, at about 6am, I was already awake actually, she was blissfully happy. And I must say, so was I.
We all went in the living room, awaiting Hective, staring at the pile of beautifully wrapped presents. All the kids wooping with excitment. Xes other brother Q was also here.
Vee bought her that Outcast CD 'Hey ya', and they played it over and over, whilst Ace tried on her new outfits, played with her Brats stuff, and marvelled at her new camera phone.
We then all began filling up the pink, purple and gold ballons with helium and tying them with gold ribbon, until the room looked amazing.
Hective took her dancing, I went on serious buffet duty.
I didn't stop until the party began.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?