<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Just been looking at the Editors(of urban75) Blog. He of course knows how to post pictures. As he journeys around the south west of England, his journel is illustrated with photos. I want to do this! Although I did realise the other day that a blog is not really suitable for my 1990's photo project. I really need a web site for that. AGH...
I took Ace to the Vivienne Westwood exhibition earlier this week and just loved it.
I've always loved clothes, she said this great thing about how you'd have a better life wearing fine clothes, and I can quite see her point.. I mean you always feel better if you look good. Made me want to spend all of Reddreads money on her her gear it did.

By the way, Reddread is pregnant.! I am so excited for her, she will be the most amazing mother I am sure. I am really hoping that I can be a good and useful friend to her during this time, as I'd so love to be involved.
Vitimin2K is busy building a dragon for Hective. Xes dad is up in Derby, I am already wondering how I will manage tomorrow without him or Vee and Ace. I get quite lonley, even though I have my lovley cherubic baby.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?