<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

well, it's the most beautiful spring day. Hective's gone on location to Chamonix, Xes dad hasn't been seen for a full week now, he went to his mates in Derby last weekend telling me he wanted to do something special with his first son, but you know, he took his other mate with him and plenty of class A's. Wouldn't of been much fun at all for his son, but he doesn't see it that way. he geniuinly seems to believe that his son wont notice if he's off his head, or that it wont have any impact on his character. What can I do?
Only protect my own son from such exposure.
So, I am alone with all my kids. Xes ahd a temperature last night and curiously refused breastmilk all night.
strange. He's still hot this morning, so I'm keeping a careful eye on him.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?