<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004


I feel quite optomistic this morning. I'm meeting MrBC, this councillor/lawyer who has offered to help me with my transfer application. Another U75 contact. That website really is a lifeline for me at the moment.
I'm watching the chelsea flowers show on tv all day, I just love looking at all the flowers, I hope so much one day to have an outside space of my own. Maybe MrBC will be able to spin some magic for us, although I know I musn't get my hopes up. I will grow the most lusious garden/balcony ever.
As ever,I must strive to be happy in the moment. With the here and now.
Xes dad was nice to me yesteday. He says he loves me because I am independent.
Ho hum, I love it when he's happy with me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?