<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004


It's nearly midsummer and I have got to stop dwelling on negative things.
So, the RTS collective gave themselves ten grand each and didn't even consider me, so fucking what.
So, one of Aces dancing class mums had a right go at me and then burst into tears as if I had just done it to her, so what..
So Xes dad is far away emotionally and physically, so fucking what.
So, there are 42 steps to my front door and no balcony and Lambeth council is beyond reasonable belief in there mindless heartless inefficiency...so what.

Life is right now, and I've simply got to stop wasting it feeling negative.
Of all the above, the first two are bollox. Sure I'd love a man and a garden, but I've just got to enjoy my life without them, 'cos neither are in my life. And there's precious little I can do about it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?