<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

It's very peaceful. Just me and Xes. It was a lovley weekend, but I was left completely drained, literally actually, as my right breast was lumpy and swollen and quite painful, I guess I wasn't concentrated on breastfeeding properly.
Upgraded my browser, and am enjoying sorting out my desktop. Hective says he's giving me the laptop and that will be brilliant 'cos I'll be able to look after my own digital photos all by myself. Independance is the key to everything, it seems.

I need to build shelves, and fast. Xes is crawling. He looks so sweet as he explores places in the flat never before seen to him, like the hall, moving from room to room, himself, full of achievment. My love.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?