<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Just returned from visiting Xes other brother in hostpital. He'd had his appendix out poor lamb. The van journey home was unbearable. Xes cried and cried and we kept stopping and breastfeedingg, putting him back in the chair, and he hated it so and screamed at me unable to comprehend why I seemed to be ignoring his call.. I felt physically sick. Wretched. It was dreadfful and as soon as we got near home I jumped out of the van and walked the final bit home.
A warm summers night in Brixton.
Ahh... I felt so plesed to be home, and the girl on the wall said hello and wasn't the baby growing and that felt nice like this was my estate too and I belonged here.
There's no place like home, as Dorothy says. There's no place like home.
I'm not sure I even like leaving London much, or at least, I hate the stress involved in traveling.

Ah...now I drink wine, then change Xes into his jimjams and rest and recover for this weekend has been exhausting.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?