<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Lilac is in full bloom, and smells so sweet.

Attended the birthday party of an old friend in Leytonstone. Tinkabelle came to collect me and Xes in her car, and properly looked after me all day, refilling my glass and bringing me bbq food. Her new husband's just returned to Australia so I guess she needs someone to look after a bit, so I'm lucky it was me for the day. She is such a loving and kind person. Always has been a good friend to me.
So the party was fun, Xes was happy in his new sling, leaving my hands free for holding drinks. The only wierd part was seeing all those people from what I now call, the 'ten thousand pound club'. Or the group formally known as London RTS.
Its just so wierd to have once been part of such a momentous thing and then slowley finally, to be excluded. Sarah advised me to seperate the two things to stop me from becoming too bitter and twisted.
RTS was one thing. The division of Limetrees' money, quite another. But I am the only one from those days who is not suddenly wealthy, and it feels well, crap, to be left out. Plus some people are now wierd to me, as if they wish I wasn't there to make it awkward for them. I definately felt this at the party, and its like we all know everyone knows, but only those who dare talk about it do I have any respect for. The others, well its just a bad vibe. Sadly.
All this properbly makes no sense. One day I must try and explain it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?