<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

sometimes, when I'm slightly pissed, it used to happen when I was stoned, so it's all too rare now, but sometimes, I just think this could be real creative. A proper outlet for me. Like with Dubversion, you know who you are, this geezer I know already through someone totally cool(Yay Andy)and now through U75. well he kind of inspires me. It's wierd, he's started to write more, like I should be doing, I like his blodg, I asked him how to post pictures, he told me, it was so easy, but this bit of info transformed my blog, and my relationship to it.

It must be common to think there is nothing to write down. When life seems, well not exactly dull, but kind of everyday. Ordinary.
Its funny 'cos my life used to be extra-ordinary. For sure. No bullshit. I mean it always has been kind of full on. Why should I think now is anything more than a quiet moment. A stillness for TYLER>


I can hear the extreamly loud plod plod of Xes dad coming up the stairs. His footsteps are incredibly heavy. He does not tread lightly upon this earth. He returns with more wine...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?