<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I am so excited and energised this morning.
Could it be something to do with Venus being in transit?
Actually read a rather brilliant horiscope for us librans, encouraging travel (just as well!) and also publishing (!!!)
I feel incredibly positive (up and down like a yo-yo, I know) but really, after having such a brilliant weekend, hanging out with so many great people that I know and my lovley Xes, It has given me a lift. A boost. (being told you're beautiful helped loads as well, so I thank you, charming stanger whoever you were, and I'm sorry I was so harsh about your yellow drink in that evian bottle, I've just had it with pissheads and druggies, you see.

Midsummer is always quite the best, most magical time of year for me, and I'm going to make sure I slow right down, banish ne

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?