<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

Today I booked me and Houdinis tickets to Iceland. Quite nervous 'cos its bloody strange to go on a winter holiday bang in the middle of summer. Perverse even.
My GosH, at the cannabis festival I had such a brilliant time. Xes is the perfect companion and was much admired. Tinkabelle called for me and helped with the buggy and all sorts. I spent the entire day bumping into my lovley old mates of yor.
Gee and netty and Mel Pranksta, were my favourites. But it was also lovley to see Bish (wwho'd hung the Negusa Negast banner I made for him perfectly and beautifuly, How I wish I could post my own pictures up here,Matty and her beautiful little girl Keira, Steve, Deadlock, Shane, Tina and Lee, Stuart and Natasha, Izzy and her new baby Sid,(so lovley), Andy, Kim, Dub, Donarch kate and Louden (who came to stay at mine after) Angela, Miserable Simon, Paul and Donna, Rizzy, Rochelle...Very very nice.
I stayed right to the very end and just loved every minute of it.
I even got some lovely lady attention from some bloke in Mels party, who said I must be one of Mels models and told me how beautiful I was and was utterly charming to Xes. I wasn't really taking him seriously , but it felt nice, the attention like.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?