<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

Cant seem to find any time to blog. Hardly suprizing with an active one year old. Wants and needs me to play, and Im happy to oblige. Then theres the bloody chores. I swear, cleaning my kitchen becomes more like painting the fourth bridge every day. It is constant, cleaning, preparing food, cooking, washing up with also washing going on, its a never ending treadmill. So when Mr.T sleeps, Im on Urban75 for some adult contact, instead of here, alone.
Went to the Spike Halloween party last night for a full twenty mins. before I was called home. Mr.T wasn't very well, so I rushed back, 'cos he has a streaming cold, but at least I got to thank my host for specially ringing me up to invite me,. Im grateful for things like this see, cos I hate feeling like everyone's forgotten me and I dont have any mates left. Whicch iof course isn't true.
I ddoo love my mates though.
Just had a very pleasant half term, with a near perfect family outing to Hampton Court Palace. The spectacular gardens were just wwonderful. I was energised. Kept running really fast across the perfect lawns amoungst tthe incredibbly powerful yew trees. Those ones in a triangle shape. And the kids would all chase after me, Vee overtaking, but the others unable. I'm still fast.
Mr.T just walked and walked, enjoying the smooth surfaces, both grass and crunchy pebbled pathways. I felt so happy there, and compleete.
Its a terific place to spend an afternoon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?