<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Feeling inexplicaply weepy and emotional recently for NO REASON.
Which is annoying and frustrating. 'Cos things have been great for so long now. I recently went out for the evening with Maz, and saw loads of old friends, so I feel like I've re-established contact with a lot of people., but tis still hard to get out, and I had to miss Vitimin2K's art expo last week, mainly 'cos it was in Stoke Newington, and I had all the kids, and it was bonfire night. So I took them all to a firework display instead, and MrT showed he had nerves of steel and didn't bet an eyelid all night, just kind of staring at the sky with interest.
So I was sad to let down V2K, now shes gone and moved out of London, and I do miss her, its just our lives dont seem to intertwine anymore at the moment. Plus I missed seeing the portrait she painted of me, people looking at my portrait.
Still, its too late now. I met this interesting horn player at Hectives birthday party, who was a blogger. He said lots of people actually looked at his blog and even offered to lik to mine, which was cool, bbut when I tried to find it, Dougiesblog. It is no where to be found. I even rang Hective to check I had the correct url.
Shame, but I guess, this blog needs more work if it is ever to become interesting to anyone except me.

Comments:
Hi Adele,

At last we meet online! Link to my blog below if you're interested.

You're more courageous than I am at posting the intimate details of life. For me, the most interesting thing about writing a blog is what you put in, and what you leave out, which is a pretty good way to examine one's relations to privacy, confidentiality and taboo.

I see my writing as like a video camera: it gets switched on for a purpose: a journey or an event, then switched off again as I slide back into private life. Thanks for sharing though!

Cheers,

Dougie
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?