<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Well something fantastis happened! In the world of blogging that is.
On the very day I finallylet a couple of my friends know the address of the Iceland blog, I discover someone, some wonderful mysterious stranger has left a comment. And its positive!! I have an eye for photography! I cant type that without smiling. So thankyou the cosmos, the world of blog. @Cos that cheered me right up.

And my god I needed it.
Mr T's dad, well he just told me he'd just taken methadone, Excuse; he felt a bit ill.
Thens straight away volunteered that he'd had some the previous day, Reason; he felt a bit sad saying goodbye to his first son for the week. Scoring it off the same bloke who he used to buy smack from.
Whose real name is ZORAN. And I'd shop him to the pigs if I knew anything more than that, I really would.
The reason this came to the surface, was because he'd become stupidly drunk after just two glasses of wine. He tried blaming it on not having eaten first, but I knew something was up. He's bee acting strange for a couple of weeks now, like going to the offy, 5mins away, and returning an hour later.
I just exploded. Snapped. Well in a very calm way actually. I just called him a fucking wanker and then went to bed, leaving him to sleep on the sofa. He was gone in the morning and hasn't phoned. So in his world, it will be me that is in the wrong for swearing at him.

And me, I feel gutted for some reason.
I mean he never promised he was clean or anything. I just hated that news. I feel sick for the future. And curiously betryed by him, although I cant really explain why.
I shouldn't post all this up here really. I dont want some people to know.I dont know why I am...
I meant to write about the party. How it was to be out there alone. Felt a bit vunerable really, aalthough it was great seeing all the Urban 75 people and my old mate Paul, far too hardcore for me right now.
So I feel a bit sad...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?