<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Well, a warm welcome to my newest blog, BUTLINS! Photos only this time, but a very sweet record of our very happy holiday.
I'm needing to changing this main page somehow, because I've forgotten how to alter templates now, and I've no time to go through it all agian, so I need to start another blog for my personal stuff, leave this as the connecting blog, so that SHOULD anyone from U75 come here they can link to the other blogs without seeing all the personal stuff...

Anyways, Ive been suffering from such extreame pre-menstral tension, which hasn't helped anything, at all.
Mr.T's dad says he's going to give giving up another go, that he loves us and soesn't want to loose us. And I do believe him. I only wish I could help.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?