<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

All has gone quite quiet now. This is a good thing. I read such an incredible horoscope today, that asked me to remember what I had left behind in 1990.
Now that was the year I became pregnant with my first child, so in a way, what I left behind was myself, the original me, selfish and lame and full of faults, but nevertheless the me that I was before I became a mum.
It struck me as odd that I've been having this memory trip recently, what a coincidence that the first time for ages I actually spend any time dwelling on the past, it is written in the stars.
I should know there's no such thing as coincidence.
Anyways, reconnecting with the original me could be exciting.
The future is exciting.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?