<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 22, 2005

anyway, dont know what amde me think of Alan and post that picture. We did have such a good time for a while though, me and him. And although we were never lovers, we loved each other and had passionate adventures together. We were the big fish back then, and we loved every minute of it.


well last night, me and T's dad split up. well, I finished with him in a not very nice way.
I wanted him to come to me understanding something of what I have been going through, but no.
He is utterly wrapped up in himself. All those chats we've had, about him getting clean, well they're all nonsense. He has no intention of any such thing. He tried to explain to me how smack isn't as bad as I thought, and I just felt so very alone. so god knows what happens now, but I must be brave. And strong

there's too many fucking problems in my life right now.
where's the laughs?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?