<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sometimes I'd just love to be able to go down the pub, get pissed, forget all about it. Instead I have to make do with a brisk walk.
Well we haven't spoken all week since the latest heroin revelation. I've been well alternating between angry and upset. Last night a few tears just leaked out of my eyes for no apparent reason and dripped onto the pillow. I wasn't even thinking about it. It has upset me deep down this time, I think because I have been there so many times before now.

thank goodness for the support I have been getting from Urban75. It is so odd, these people I have never met, taking the time to talk to me, to comfort me.. I am so grateful. They have got me through this week, wwhat I daren't even say to them is that I have absolutely no one else right now.
Fuck knows how it happened really, but I walk alone.
(well apart from the three mini-mes trailing behing me!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?