<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I'm really up and excited. (dont know how long it will last!)
My dear Icelandic friend, Vitamin2K is having some kind of exhibtion, and she's asked everyone she knows to make a Tshirt to go in it.
We, all I can say is, it is wonderful to have a creative brief once agin.
Its scary, its terrifying, its hard...but I love it.
My Tshirt, well, I dont know what to think about it, I just rediscovered an old book of ribbon samples I've kept for years and began sewing some on a plain black T. No message, no politics...just...well I dont even know yet, the process has just begun. I'm bound to feel inadequate. I'm bound to wonder why I couldn't be better....
But it is a pleasure to be asked, and a pleasure to create.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?