<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

So I've had a few days off. Half term. Got to leave London, see lots of old friends, plus Rosies new baby son, have fun with me kids etc. Generally a very fine week has past. However, inevitably I am drawn back to the computer, and I find myself feeling caught between feeling strangley peeved to have missed out on so many interesting threads on U75 (which inturn makes me feel el. saddo.) a strong desire to exist online.
feels like I cannot exist here, without existing on Urban, despite being so insignificant there.
And a kind of loathing for this pin-small world that is so time hungry and uninclusive.
One part of me wants to treat it with contempt, but then there's my fundemental need to exist.
Just when I thought I was reaching some sense of perspective about all this, 'Anonomous' comes in, with their complimentary comment.
I thank you for that.
But, feel obliged to admit that I did wonder if annonmous was just part of the machine registering my concerns, encouraging me, so that I would continue to help power this massive yet tiny part of the modern world.
Perhaps obviously, I had been smoking again. I seemed to take it up like a natural, before I'd even left London. They went in the bin. Hective brough around a beetroot yesterday, I juiced that, and vowed to make yet another fresh start.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?