<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 10, 2005

So last night, after succumbing to just two tokes on a mind bendingly strong spliff (some new hybrid) I had the overwhelming vision that this blog was utterly utterly PANTS.

I need to do much much better if I am to achieve anything at all.
All this personal crap. Obviously I should just keep a diary, without publishing it.
Surely it is madness to be so open.
Now that I know people are visiting here, (well it could be just one spooky stalker for fucks sake) it somehow seems more real than before, when it was just between me and the machine, and I should have something interesting to say, or say nothing.

Well it seemed really clear last night. I was becoming, no I was addicted to this machine. It has become almost my most meaningful relationship. It is my comfort, my solace, and I must spend less time wwith it, and make the very most of my time with all my loved ones..



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?