<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Yesterday, I get to meet Reddreads' baby boy, and he is beautiful, just like her in fact. Doesn't seem to have her red hair, but definately her eyes, her face, in miniature.
Also yesterday, Hective became engaged to be married. So lots of change for the family this year.
T's dad came around to babysit whilst I went to TaiChi, but it was cancelled, (just when I'd got the hang of the seven stars, or whatever its called, it had really stuck in my brain suprizingly enough) So we had an unexpected evening together without big kids around, and we didn't talk about anything serious, and it was lovley.

On Saturday, I had gone to the Unsound, but found it extreamly sanitized. The absense of the Unsound rig was most noticable. Bass lines please!!
I'm getting too old to go out though, one geezer came up to me completely out of the blue, and said I looked like his mates mum, only fitter. I'm glad he added on the last bit, but really, I dont want to be reminded thanks. I've got to stop, but I just love the music and dancing...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?