<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Being part of the U75 blogging community is raising regular questions for me. And they're nearly all technical. Oh, the pain.
It's one thing to worry about your own creative limits, but all the tekno stuff, well it's like maths innit. Bloody logically solvable. There's no excuse.

So I'm unsure if my blogring code works properly, when I try it, a script error pop-up appears on my screen...Aghhh!

Anyways, chaos abounds in my house. The flat looks rather like it has been ransacked by disgruntled burglars. T is only just recovering from a nasty snotty bug. I spent �50 on non-comb herbal nit remedy yesterday, but Brixton wholefoods only had six bottles in stock, and they've had to order in the seventh, that I need to fully cover every member of my families hair. So tommorrow is the big family Nit day. Meantime I've been treating my savage new haircut with Quasia bark, which is a very effective but highly labourious treatment of infused tree bark. It feels better already.
My big regret is needlessly exposing my already tired immune system to all those carcinogenics in that toxic pesticide. What a stupid stupid decision that was. I could feel the little buggers had survived the next day, where as with the quasia, you can definately feel them diminsishing with every application.
And on the subject of my hair, well Ace said it was "disgusting" and that I looked like even more of a hippy with the shaved back and sides than I did with all the dreads.
Since having the Xanthelasma on my eyes, vanity is a thing of the past, so all I feel with my new hair is kind of free. Free of a massive tangled itchy mess, but I dont really like to embarress my kids. Oh, what to do...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?