<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 12, 2005

OMG. I feel like I've got to do something really good now all those potential U75er's might be looking....
Cue blank empty void.

It's got quite exciting being a blogger this week. I feel aprehensive being part of U75 blog syndicate, particularly since so many posters profess to hate blogs such as this, and partly because of the high standard of the other blogs, but I couldn't resist joining in. I'm pretty sure it might change the nature of this thing, but we'll see. Do check out the other blogs though.


So I have lost more than half my dreadds!!! Shaved off the back and sides in quite a dramatic fashion. T's dad got very excited at the prospect of turning everyone into Space-monkeys. He looks great actually, just how he did when we first met three years ago, which is very sexy (!)

My hair right now, in the Hazeness of a Saturday night, looks like a good move. Streamlined if you like. Less = more. Anyways. Comfortably numb by the sister sisters is playing loud in my house. I am not yet free of the creatures that have been tormenting me. There is still more mass extermination to do.
Nits!! It's been shocking.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?