<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 23, 2005

I feel so much better today.
Last night I took the big step of leaving Vee baby sitting T.
I didn't leave till after T was tucked up soundly in bed, and was back by 10.30, so I was out less than two hours, and the 'do' I went to was quite dull, but oh the joy I felt as I first stepped out of the flat and walked down the road! What exquisite freedom and independance from anyone and everything. Like my family has suddenly become self sufficiant.
I was back just in the nik of time though, T had woken up and had quite a teary face. Another ten or twenty minutes and they would of been in crisis, but as it happens, it all worked like a dream.
They're still a bit young, both the boys either end, but I can see a future, and it is ok.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?