<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 03, 2005

I have had two revelations this week;
firstly I met, whilst at the U75 online do at Brixtons' Dogstar, the very lovley Stig again , who not only offered to help me route Vees' and my computor, but most crucially, shaves the sides of her dreads, just because, it looked better! Which really helped me get a grip on all my recent hairstyle trauma.
And Tees' Dad. When discussing our recent dispute, he said to me, 'you've got to understand that I always mean to do the very best, even when I get it horribly wrong.
And for some reason this time, I did understand.
Anyhow, the result of these two things, is that I have a slightly improved outlook this week.

Comments:
Me talking to myself.
I've had to remove lines and lines of spam. lots and lots of links to unsavory things.
Hope it doesn't return.
 
Oh yeah, and the wierd thing about it was, that I didn't receive email notification. Wierd.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?