<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Pounding System


Whilst T sleeps, I've just been reading some blogs on the Urban75 blog roll. And I am even more morbidly depressed than before I started. Dubversions' excellent
Pounding System tells of his plans for a magnificent Glastonbury. And I'm gutted or maybe plain jealous (not in a nasty way at all) that it is not me. And why the hell should it be? All I ever did at our parties was work the door or bar, whilst getting completely twatted. I just loved it all so much, had great plans for sekshun6, but it all went pearshaped, like everything seems to.
If I'd wanted to go that much, I should of bought a bloody ticket, but I didn't because I dont. I guess Im feeling a bit wistful for those days when I could easily blag a ticket. Ho hum, times change.
Anyway, the very best of luck to Peoples Republic of Disco, though I'm sure they wont need it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?