<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Things are looking up!

Yesterday a letter arrived from Guys hospital saying that the date for my operation to remove the unsightly xanthelasma from my eyes has finally arrived!
I am very nervous. Cosmetic surgery. Am I nuts? Am I so vain as to get some come-uppance? Hmmm....I've got to go for it. I've waited eighteen months for this and at times my appearence has really depressed me. Should I not care what I look like now I am forty? I dont know, but it will be nice to get rid of these marks.
So the ops. on May 10th, and the day before I am due my next smear test.
It occured to me yesterday that perhaps, maybe, my health worries will be over, well they might have to get drastically worse first, but there is a chance, a chance, that my extra vitimins and good sleep I've been getting will have boosted my immune system into activity. It's still a worry though.

Anyway, not only that, but on a different note, I downloaded Picassa, the photo managing system, and I think I love it. I'm terrified it might do something unpredictable to the computer of course, but as things stand, I think its going to help me no end.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?