<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 01, 2005

It feels almost funny to not spend a Mayday charging about everywhere.

Im at home nursing abit of hangover, Tony Blair is on the news talking and talking away. It's washing over me. Endless election talk but scarce mention of the environment. Actually T's dad wanted to watch Breakfast with Frost this morning for some reason, and Caroline Lucus was on, sounding really impressive.
I'm feeling relieved because I've just got back from bloody Tescos with masses of Shopping, treats and feast for my mighty boy, Vee who is 14 tommorow.
*insert massive proud smiley*


Realised last night that I drink far too quickly. I guzzle down beer even when I'm dancing, and I did a lot of that last night at Unsound, though the music wasn't particularly good. It was ok, suppose a bit oldschool drum & bass, really dancy, just nothing much new.
Something about Unsound has become far too sanitised and mainstream at this venue, but it was still fun, Full of good people.
I was crashing about like some huge ungainly dork, self-conconcious and socially awkward, much worse than usual unfortunately, but had great moments that I think outweigh the embarrassing ones, and I feel really happy today so I am glad I went.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?