<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

It's all bullshit, you know.
Prompted to post as testimont to my own hypocracy.

self-loathing via smoke inhalation.

I am ...
I am stamping unreasonably hard on my laptop keys.

Anyways, it's election day, and I've been trying to keep this thread going on Urban75 'Reasons to Vote Green'.
I wish I could be a convincing intellectual online,
I wish it just flowed.
I could give myself the excuse that I dont have much time at all to do the reading and research that would enable me to provide reasoned and clever debate, but even then know I'd still be a bit slow.

Anyway I will be going to vote Green in a minute, I really hope there is a massive Green vote today.
We need mass demand for urgent action on climate change and somehow
I think that maybe a stong Green vote could possibly help in a some tiny way.
I apologise to all my revolutionary friends for this reformist stance, but...
I am..
flawed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?