<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Last day of May.
Its been a good month. May as ever, doesn't let me down.
It's wierd, since actually recovering from the GA. I feel somewhat re-born.
At least thats what I told Ts' dad yesterday.
Stitches come out tomorrow, and hopefully the desperate desire to scratch my itchy eyes will go.
I enjoyed being at the Green fair immensely yesterday, I left all the cynicism to Ts dad, and marvelled at the Solar powered rig, which sounded really impressive, and the wandering through amiable hippy crowds, occasionally bumping into familiar faces.
The only thing bought was a copy of a pamphlet 'Beyond Oil- The Oil curse and solutions for an oil free future' from a tireless Climate change activist I know, who was actually feeling a bit down.
There's something about the kingston Green fair thats not quite right, perhaps its just the affluent setting, but we had a nice afternoon though, we all came back happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?