<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 06, 2005

So I just had a fabulous weekend.
There's something about waiting months and months for something, when the day finally comes, it's just so exciting.
The Destinys Child gig with Ace, was just so lovley. It was so special to do something for and with Ace alone, her face was a picture all night. We were smiling throughtout, despite being caught in the most monsoon like thunderstorm on the way that filled our shoes with water and were totally drenched.
It didn't matter. We arrived almost stupidly early, I say stupidly because it cost me a lot of money to wait the two hours untill the concert began, but once I'd recovered from the �7.80 glass of wine, I just threw myself into it and enjoyed the atmos.
Destinys Child themselves did not dissapoint. I never even realised that they'd had so many hits. I kept getting told off though for trying to take pictures. I turned off the flash, but they still saw me. It must be a grim job doing that all night, the woman who stopped me during Beyonces' tremendous performance of 'crazy in Love' didn't really have the heart, and no one need of been worried 'cos as you see below, we were way back, actually behind the front of the stage...and anyway, it was a bit mean not to let us go home with a photo I thought. So we did.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?